Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who Would You Do???

So a classic question came up at work today, and I'm sure you've all been put in this spot before...


Co-worker: If you could bang one celebrity, who would it be?

Me: Thats very interesting, I never really thought about it..
But... Zooey Deschanel. i love her.

Co-worker: ohhh...interesting. i like it.


Me: whoa, wait...

Me: ok, this might be really, really weird...

Me: but i have this thing...

Me: she's a bit older, haha

Still Me: nevermind.


Co-worker: no no no....tell me!!!!!!


Me: ok. i would totally bang...
Me: no, correction, i would tenderly love....


Co-worker: Jack Nicholson?


Me: haha

Me: I would tenderly love LAURA LINNEY.


Coworker: Wha..??


Me: YES. I'm going with Laura Linney. Shes the cutest woman, ever!

Me: Maybe it's a MILF thing, I dunno. I think I could really see myself cuddling by a fireplace with her forever. She's always in movies, but you can never remember which ones... But regardless....


I love her.


1 comment:

Daniel said...

Ooohhh....sleeper, I like that choice. I'd have to go with something a little more predictable: Emma Stone. Yeah, that just happened.

It's probably because I just watched Zombieland and isn't she that girl in Superbad? Awesome.