Thursday, October 1, 2009

BONUS LUNCH PUMP!!

WHOA! My mind has just been blown today. Or my stomach. Is it okay to say "My stomach has been blown??" What can be blown? I mean, mind, yes. Peener? Yes. Can't every part be blown?? Anyhoo, here ya go...

JIMMY JOHN'S FOR $1 (OCTOBER 1ST ONLY!!!)

Jimmy John

Participating Jimmy John’s restaurants are selling 6 different eight-inch sandwiches for $1 each. Offer is only good TODAY, October 1, from 11 am to 3 pm. Limit one per person.

All 60 locations in the Twin Cities are participating, but it makes sense to call ahead and confirm.

The six varieties that are a buck include: Pepe, Big John, Totally Tuna, Turkey Tom, Vito, and Veggie.

1 comment:

Cody Girl said...

Fuck my life I cant believe I missed this--
Jimmy Johns number one on the list of things to eat when I get back-- ps your subway SUCKS!