Monday, October 19, 2009

EMO CONTEST


















So The Get Up Kids are playing the Varsity Theater tonight, and my friend challenged me to a little contest...

"First dude to cry tonight during the show wins. EMO CONTEST!"


At first I thought this was kinda funny in a "haha, yeah, cool" sort of way, but then I thought harder about it... maybe this dude is serious?? Maybe I'll just have to take him up on his little challenge? This dude thinks he's gonna out-cry me?!? IT'S ON. I'm going to muster up all of the emo feelings in the pit of my soul in order to squirt some genuine tears and WIN THIS FUGGIN' CONTEST!

Okay, sorry to keep this short, but I gotta go get psyched up to cry tonight. Must think emo thoughts... high school, girls on the track team, Dashboard Confessional, tight jeans...






9 comments:

heck yeah, man said...

I THINK I JUST WON - I'M IN TEARS - FROM LAUGHTER

louisa marion photography said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Extreme Ash said...

since I will be attending this show with you guys CAN I BE THE JUDGE???

Ben Julson said...

I think the James Vanderbeek picture did it for me. Damn Dawson's Creek. I didnt want to wait....for that show to be canceled.

Michellecopter said...

best gif ever:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

Dus said...

holy shit, there's a gif!! awesome michelle.

And the winner of the Emo Contest... I'd have to say we all equally squirted some! Such an awesome singalong time, thanks friends!

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is nice
Have a look at this funny emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by
error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I
am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a
remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I
have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic
work.

My web-site 1.234.38.116

yanmaneee said...

louboutins
off white x nike
jordan 12
nike air force
christian louboutin outlet
yeezy boost 350
yeezy
jordan shoes
balenciaga sneakers
hermes birkin