Friday, April 9, 2010

Selling Out to the Man


So we've made some slight modifications around the ol' pBath. Don't worry, all of the meaningless content you've grown to love is still there (occasionally). But one thing I have added is the obtrusive advertisement thingy on the right side of the page. Don't worry, it won't affect anything, and I'm sure you won't click on it, it just means that I've sold my soul to Google. In return, they will be sending me checks for 14 cents every month. Gotta pay dem bills somehow, right? Oh, and whatever cheap product they are advertising right now, you probably need to click on that ad and get. NOW!

LOL I just realized that the ads are tailored to the content of the blog, so unless you are in need of some HYDRAULIC HEAT PUMPS, you might not be clicking on that ad any time soon.

Also, I added a nifty hit counter, just for fun. Now I can somewhat gauge just how many of you are out there, but not really. It pretty much just counts how many times I click on my own blog. Pretty useless, but it might be fun to make that number go up and give this blog the illusion that people other than me are actually reading it.

I wonder if they could make a counter that counts a certain word on your blog? I'm thinking a PUMP COUNTER might come in handy for Wednesdays, just to gauge Pump Levels? Hmm..


Change we can believe in! Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

Michellecopter said...

ooooh PUP-PERONI dog treats!

Extreme Ash said...

I got meatless dog food and a Jeep Wrangler add. How can this blog be associated with anything Meat-LESS? Logic has been defied.