Friday, April 30, 2010

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP IT UP!!! FRIDAY NIGHT WHOOO!!!

Alright, listen up dudes and dude-lovers!!! Still need more pumpage this week?? Wonderin' what to do with your oh so important Friday night?? AAAHHHHHHHH jeezus man I can't even finish this intro, I'm so frickin' PUMPPPPPPED RIGHT NOW AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Seriously seriously, I can't contain the pump, it's just freakin' out akdjfljadskjflal!!!!DSJLFJD!!!PUMP!!!!SJDFKDSAFJ!!!

Ok, settle down! Here's what's goin down tonight. My good friends have a band. They are playin' tonight at the RED SEA BAR in mpls. YOU'RE GOING. I'M NOT ASKING, I'M TELLING YOU. I can GUARANTEE you the following:

1) Face-melting jamz.
2) FREE MUSTACHES. SERIOUSLY.
3) I will buy a beer.*
4) Friends with bonerz.
5) We will be doing multiple "TEEEEAM DRINKS"!!! If you don't know what that is, well, come find out. Also, the "shoulder shrug" dance might come out (thanks heckyeahman).
6) I will be giving out hugs like nobody's business. If you would like one Official PUDDING BATH sponsored HUG, come n' git it!
7) We're going to get awesome. We're going to get weird. We will be living out LOUD. Just good goddamn vibes and friends and fun all night!!!

*No, I won't buy YOU a beer, but I promise I will buy a beer, and drink it with YOU.





































COME HAVE SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!! DOORS 9:30PM, MUSIC 10PM.

HUGS. BOOZE. JAMZ. FRIENDSHIP. PUMPAGE. MEAT. HIGH FIVES. SLOW-MOTION SPLIT KICKS IN MID-AIR. SHOTS. PIGGY BACK RIDES. LOVE. EXCITEMENT. PUMP!!!








1 comment:

heck yeah, man said...

glad to see you're spreading the "shoulder shrug" dance around up norf. always a party favorite.