Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Winner.

Thank you all for your submissions to the 'Name My New Alarm Clock' contest! All entries were taken into careful consideration by our highly esteemed panel of judges (me). After much heated discussion, I think we've finally settled on a winner... From now on, for the rest of my life, or until this super alarm clock dies, (future blog contest? Who will die first, me or the clock? Place yer bets..) I will be be waking up to...

LISSA!!!


Now, to explain my selection a little further, let's give you some back-story. Obviously one of my all time favorite films is KRULL. For those of you who haven't seen it (all of you), the clip below depicts a Prince awakening after some old dude rubs some goo on him. His first words upon waking... well, you know the rest. Enjoy. (Sidenote: I couldn't find the clip on the interwebz, so its a shitty vid i took with my camera, but PLEASE WATCH nonetheless).





I can't wait to wake up every morning, shouting "LISSA!!!" to the world. Congrats to Ben Julson, I will contact you shortly regarding the $100 prize. Thank you all for participating!

3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

haha ha awesome! I cant believe you tapped that haha NIce camera work! I can totally picture you waking up like that every morning. Have fun!
haha

heckyeahman said...

omg genius. every time i hear that part, i keep thinking the bass and drums are gonna kick in. great choice on LISSA!

Schwanz said...

I just want to let you know that I had to dig this one out and dust it off just so I could laugh my dick off!!!