Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HUMP DAY BRETT FAVRE NOT A VIKING PUMP UP!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA OH VIKINGS FANS, YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOKS ON YOUR PITIFUL FACES RIGHT NOW! IT'S SO PRICELESS!! LOL HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA, SUCKERS!!
























Ya fell for the ol' Favre Switcharoo, eh?? "I'm retiring. Wait, no I'm not. Yes I am. I am not." Man, how I just LOVED coming into the office every day to hear your pathetic jeering; "Who's got Favre now, huh??" Thank you so much for the past 17 years of constantly commenting that the Packers and Brett Favre suck, even when we were too busy going to playoffs and Super Bowls while you sat and cried in your room with your Chris Carter and/or Adrian Peterson jerseys on. It's funny how you were so quick to criticize our top quarterback, then flippity-flopped and began getting pumped at the smallest chance you'd actually acquire said quarterback. Hahaha. REVERSE PUMP!



















I'm glad Favre could give you 'Queens fans the slightest glimmer of hope, only to stomp on your dreams and crush the thought of the Vikings ever being able to assemble a solid team. Thank you Brad Childress for trying to coax Brett over to your side, while at the same time alienating your other two incumbent quarterbacks, Tarvaris Jackson and Sage Rosenfels. Also, thanks Childress for looking like my creepy Uncle. PUMP.













Childress Before.














Childress After, with a tan.




But no hard feelings, right Vikes? We'll have just as much fun whippin' yer asses with A-Rodge at the helm. So long Favre, thanks for not making a scene on yer way out, and so long to the desperate hopes of purple-wearing morons in the great state of Minnesota (especially the goons in my office). PUMPED!!!


















BRETT FAVRE: FUCKING THE VIKINGS OVER SINCE 1992.



Oh, and for the rest of you (all of you) who really couldn't give a shit and just want a goddamn good ol' fashion HUMP DAY PUMP UP, here's a kid eating shit...



HAPPY HUMP DAY PUMP UP EVERYBODY!!!!

10 comments:

Bros said...

Oh man, you echo my sentiments exactly, it is funny how people are quick to jump ship...

I'm sure the Queens will have a decent 7-9 season this year with T Jack...

Brett said...

Just make sure you hold your tongue at work, because you can't believe anything I say. I may just be saying I'm done to get out of 2-a-days.

cristabell said...

i do not think i have ever made anything but positive comments about you and your love for good 'ol wisconsin.

Extreme Ash said...

This post was boring. BOO...You suck (there was no pump). Who the fuck cares about Brett Favre? This was a fucking anit-pump.

ag said...

I stand by the theory that this course of events was planned long ago by the fraternity of Favre/Thompson/McCarthy as an act of emotional terrorism to Vikings fans across the country.

ag said...

CONDOR FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT FAVRE YOURE TOO BUSY BEING HIP TO EVENT COMMENT LOGICALLY. GO RIDE YOUR BIKE INTO A TREE

Scott said...

As a Vikings fan I can say I don't give a shit and don't really see how he "Fucked" the vikings. On the other hand I was hoping he came back just for the stupid fans of both sides to go in to full hysteria.

As a Vikings fan I also say, FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU!!!

Dus said...

haha, internet hatin' is awesome.

Cody Girl said...

hahahahahaa awesome!!

Anonymous said...

whose laughing now you DUMB FUCK!