Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HUMP DAY BACON PUMP UP!!!















Welcome all of you meaty people to a super bacon-infused version of HUMP DAY PUMP UP! There are few things in this world that get my PUMPED levels risin' like the thought of succulent, greasy BACON just a-sizzlin' away in the fryin' pan! So as you read this, sitting at your cubicle, dead-center in the middle of a semi-boring week, just close yer eyes and imagine the smoky, luscious aroma of tasty tasty BACON drifting through the office air.



Bacon Tat! Pumped!



















Nothin' like washing down a basket of bacon with a PBR tallboy. Good on the stomach, AND the wallet. Bacon Wallet. PUMPED!
























If a girl took off her shirt to reveal a sweet bacon bra, I might just lose it. HORNY HUNGER PUMP!!

















And one more classic clip, on the philosophy of our favorite meat. BONUS PUMP!


4 comments:

Cody Girl said...

ha ha ha okay okay!! Ill take it Ill defiantly take it!! yummm now I am hungry too! haha Do you know that they have bacon chocolate- or even choc covered bacon-- mn state fair I want you--? And bacon bandaids? anndd hhmmm gummy bacon, bacon floss, bacon infused waffles, bacon vodka ohh man the list goes on and on-- well I guess my breakfast will be mighty boring come tomorrow

Dus said...

haha, yes Cody, I foresee many Hump Day Bacon Pump Ups in the future... the glorious world of Bacon is vast and beautiful...

cristabell said...

sick that bacon bra is naaasttty.

too bad the loop didn't offer the bacon smells today that would have been a nice little addition to this post. I also really am a bit disappointed in the adam dusick email chains... haven't seen one in a while OR have i been replaced AGAIN?!

Daniel said...

I'm glad I can count on you for meat.