Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP!

Oh lord I just had a very Large McCafe vanilla iced coffee bullshit thingy, and I am JACKED, friends! You know what time it is, let's GET PUMPED!!!

















First off, dig this lil' jam, it'll get ya right in that SUMMER TIME PUMP-UP MOOD!! Check out those friggin' mutton chops, holy LOL!!!





Next up, let's get a WEIRD WTF PUMP in here... holy shit, is that Phil Collins? AND Mask? PUMP.


























Had a little PUMP CHAT with a co-worker today...




























BONUS ALL-AMERICAN PUMP UP QUOTE (courtesy of Charlie, from 'It's Always Sunny...')

"I’m gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ASS. Gonna kick some ASS in the USA. Gonna climb a MOUNTAIN, gonna sew a FLAG, gonna fly on an EAGLE. I’m gonna kick some BUTT, gonna drive a big TRUCK. I’m gonna rule this world. I’m gonna kick some ASS. I’m gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!!!!"









HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY, KEEP THOSE PUMPED LEVELS UP, IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!! AND REMEMBER, PLEASE PUMP RESPONSIBLY!!!!

4 comments:

Cody Girl said...

hahhahahhahahahhahahhah okay okay okay WORD
hahha
wow

Its my Thursday

Makes it even better
wow

haha

cristabell said...

i LOVE charlie day.

M.L. Wander said...

I pump irresponsibly.

Extreme Ash said...

<3 <3 <3 this pump up.