Friday, April 10, 2009

A Tough Day at Work.

So a lot of you have written in to Pudding Bath wondering what exactly it is I do at my job all day. Now this is a very interesting question, and the answer is so complex it would probably take me a few months to actually type out and explain, and I still don't think the message would be conveyed. To sum it up, let's just say that my job involves a lot of intense business meetings, negotiations with company execs, fancy lunches and schmoozing with the world's business elite, lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills, NASDAQ, documents, fax machines, outsourcing, insourcing, and using the internet to buy and sell third world countries. Like I said, it's hard to explain a typical day on the job. Sometimes pictures are just better than words...


5 comments:

Raskin said...

I love you....

ag said...

Yep, this about sums up an average day.

Cody Girl said...

Oh my god haha

heck yeah, man said...

hahaha awesome

Extreme Ash said...

I miss this. Weirdly enough, I miss this.