Monday, December 1, 2008

"I'm So Hungry, I Could Eat a Horse."


A comment I heard from a co-worker at the office today. Really? A horse? That's completely ridiculous. Why would you even say such a stupid... ugh! I'm so upset right now. So you're telling me that if I had some frozen USDA grade A horse-meat in the trunk of my car right now, you'd eat that? I doubt it, man. You're probably just trying to impress our department. I saw you checking out the new intern. Also, you're an idiot because there is a Subway right down the block. What a moron. Is this the hungriest you've ever been, hungry man? Or would you just settle for some Sun Chips, ya stupid dummy? A horse. Come on. There's no way you're going to find a horse in the city at this hour. And how the heck would you kill a horse, hot-shot? I bet you'd have to get a gun or a large shovel or something, and by the time you've found a horse, killed it, prepared it, and eaten it, your lunch break would be waaaay over. No way, Jose. The prep time alone would take more than half an hour. What a show-off. I'd bet five bucks that you wouldn't even eat it, but I don't have any cash on me right now. I really wish people would think before they opened their stupid hungry mouths.

2 comments:

$@Bå said...

I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD EAT HOT DISH

Anonymous said...

I love horses! They're Gr-r-reat!