Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Apologies.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I know it's been a while, but I've been busy swallowing whiskey, waking up at 3 in the afternoon, and eating meatballs all day. This is my "vacation"; endless partying in my hometown. It really did cross my mind to go on a real trip, you know, outside of the Wisconsin border, but fuck it man, it's just too fun to get wrecked at the towny bars 6 nights in a row, reminiscing until morning with people you haven't seen since high school. So there, that's my apology. Sorry I haven't responded to your 132 work emails, sorry I peed on your favorite plant, sorry i made your girlfriend puke off that last shot of jameson, sorry we put your car in the ditch saturday night, sorry mom for throwing a rager at yer house while you were gone, sorry for butchering "Boy Named Sue" at the karaoke bar, sorry for making you stay open until 2 on a Sunday night so we could finish our drunk Pictionary game, sorry for that vagina comment, sorry for new years (in advance). Please accept my apology.

1 comment:

Cody Girl said...

hahaha GET AWESOME!!!

C: I am drinking silver eagle vodka

D: I love the holidays!!


haha

ps indoor camping= get it done!