Thursday, August 6, 2009

And the PUMP goes on...

Ok, I gotta admit... I'm pretty pumped today. More so than yesterday! I know, I know, it was HUMP DAY PUMP UP and all that, but today I'm really feelin' it!!

I had just returned from an outside party-plannin' committee meeting (in which we totally organized an AWESOME BBQ par-tay for saturday) when I noticed someone brought in tator tot hotdish to the office today. Needless to say, I totally GOT IT ON. I am so SUPER STOKED right now, the sun is a shinin', smiles are abundant, in a great mood, belly full, energy drinks have been had, it's almost the weekend...

Anyway, no bells or whistles today, just wanted to be as honest with you Puddin' Bathers as I could... I thought it was only fair to inform you that my pumped levels have EXCEEDED yesterdays!!


UN-PLANNED PUMP-UP!!!!!

1 comment:

Cody Girl said...

WHAT?! Tator tot hotdish!?!!!?