Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuuuuuesday... Afternoooon.

It's Tuesday, that means the week is movin' right along nicely. I don't think i have anything to say really... i usually just steal some random pic off Google or something, and it's not often that I just type shit. My thoughts are usually a lil more organized, but I'll just keep on a typin' cause I'm in too deep and we can't just turn around now folks and I'm still goin and haven't said a damn thing yet but ohwellfuggitcan'tstopnow. Here's some thoughts that I've been thinking...


- I've never watched 'What About Bob?', and I think I'd really like it.


- I just watched "The Wrestler". Meh. C+. I guess in retrospect, there was kinda a rare ending... nothing got resolved - he didn't get the girl, he didn't resolve his shitty relationship with his daughter, he was still a depressed-trailer-trash-livin' washed up piece of shit in the end. Not the typical feel-good movie resolution. Oops...SPOILER ALERT!! (I guess that was too late. my bad. you didn't need to watch that movie anyway).

- I own every piece of camping gear I'll ever need, and haven't camped once this summer yet.

- Something is almost certainly better than nothing, although no news is good news.


- The 99 cent bags of chips are now $1.29, but claim to be "bigger". I guess normally I would have a beef with any price-hike gimmick like this, but I really BELIEVE there are a hell of a lot more chips in these bags! Seriously, remember rippin open a 99 cent bag to find 5 chips? Fail. These new bags actually bring da goods. Or maybe Frito Lay's marketing has tricked me once again. I don't even like chips.



- I can't tell the difference between an alligator and a crocodile. One has more teeth? A weirder tail?


- I stole a Google image of a bag of chips and posted above, thinking you, the reader, may seem more interested in this random blog post because of this image. I guess I'm just assuming that every blog reader has ADD at this point.


- Last Wednesday I ate at FOGO DE CHAO, aka MEAT HEAVEN!!!! Holy shit, this is the MEATIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! I think this deserves its own separate blog post, more to come later.... (sorry CONDOR, I'm talkin' MEAT again...)


- I have to do some actual "work" now, cause "the man" tells me I gots to. Do they pay people to blog? If there was such a world where people could climb the socioeconomic ladder by blogging, I would be the equivalent of the mentally-unstable greeter guy at Wal-Mart: Makin' ends meet, content in life, yet ridiculed by 15 year old jerk-offs daily.

10 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

This might be my favorite post of yours ever. Seriously.

Except you're wrong about The Wrestler - more like a B+

and you would like What About Bob.

and you didn't need the google image of the chips.

ALSO - they're selling 16 oz soda at the store for 99 cents now!

Michellecopter said...

What about Bob is one of my favorite movies. you would lovveeeeeeeeeit

Dus said...

Now that i think of it, I think I subliminally thought of What about Bob by looking at yer blog Michelle! Subconscious blog.

cristabell said...

how have you not seen what about bob? I agree that you would love it...


was that your first fogo experience? i'm really surprised we didn't get a bigger re-cap.

maybe if you didn't go to wisconsin every weekend to watch people get married you would have gone camping by now.

Scott said...

Favorite post? More like worst post since that Favre one.

Not only have you not seen What About Bob, but you gave The Wrestler a bad grade. Easily in my top 5 movies of last year and Rourke puts on a tour-de-force show and Marisa Tomei proves she has a better body than most 20 year olds. YOU SIR ARE WRONG..

GOOD DAY!!!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody Girl said...

keep it coming friend. I always love it. And dont worry - your camping gear will get a work out next year okay?! ummm yeah that meat restaurant- I went there once- and wanted to die afterwards-
Ive never been so full in my entire 24 almost 25 years of being!

ps your bday is soon too right? When exactly?

yanmaneee said...

nike kyrie 5
yeezy shoes
fila shoes
adidas superstar
lebron 13
converse shoes
yeezy boost 350
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy 500 blush
christian louboutin shoes

raybam said...

replica designer bags high quality designer replica aaa replica bags

sleseth said...

look at here now Loewe Dolabuy read what he said advice Discover More high replica bags