Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP!!!

Ah yes, it's about that time again... HUMP DAY PUMP UP!!

Let's get right to it and kick things off with a lil' video to loosen up those muscles and get the blood... well, PUMPIN'!!




I especially like 0:14 through 0:24 as MCA tries to balance his delicate grass mustache, LOL. PUMP.



So it seems like I've been back in Wisconsin like EVERY damn weekend because everyone and their mother is getting married, which sorta sucks, except for the fact that there's simply NO party like a "Sconnies Gettin' Hitched" PAR-TAY!! PUMP!





























































I'm sure you Minnesotans know what I'm talkin' bout, right?! Chug it, Condor...

























Ok, this may be an Anti-PUMP, but this past week a dear friend moved away. We'll miss ya Max, and for ol' times sake, here's one of our many meaty pump-up discussions...































































Dammit, now I got meat on the brain! SO PUMPED. Here's a briefcase made of bacon...

















And last but certainly not least, a good friend of mine turned me on to this magnificent tool. CLICK IT!! CLICK IT!! Star Wars PUMP!

http://www.r2d2translator.com/



















KEEP THOSE PUMP LEVELS UP TODAY KIDS!!! AND REMEMBER, ONLY PUMP WITH ADULT SUPERVISION.

3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

Is that even you in that WI wedding pic?! Eat something why don't cha

cristabell said...

my question is why are all the meat themed products made of bacon?

is there something better about bacon when it comes to manufacturing things like - a bra, a wallet and a briefcase? I just don't understand!

Dus said...

I find bacon meat to be more pliable, as the majority of the product is fat, which is ideal for forming and shaping various clothing items, accessories, briefcases, and such. I mean, c'mon, we'd all love a suit coat made of ground beef, but it's just not in the cards baby.