Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP - Awkward Family Photos


Welcome once again to another glorious Wednesday!! Since you've made it this far, you may as well get PUMPED the eff right UP!!! I don't know about you, but my friends really get me PUMPED. I'm sure you can say the same, right? But ya know what PUMPS ME UP even more than friends?!? No, besides food. And sleeping. You got it... FAMILY.

What's gettin' my PUMP LEVELS UP today?!? Well I'll tell ya - GODDAMN AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS!


True, I stole these from another site on the interwebz, but whatev, I'm sure you don't mind. Alright, peruse through these classic photographic gems, slam a 5-Hour energy, punch a coworker in the face, and GET PUMPED!!!























This was taken in my home town.


























"What's on your mind Brad?"
"Oh, just myself. With my clarinet."



























Awesome. Just, awesome.



























As easy as it would be to insert a joke here about how Debbie fell asleep in the tanning bed again, I'm going to go ahead and note that Ricky's shirt says, "I (heart) Balls."





















Unfortunately Grandma Swine Flu had to stay inside for this one.




















Where's Donnie???


























The photographer wanted little Jennifer to naturally lean against some sort of prop, but they were all out of anything that wasn't a trash can.

























Oh, the horror.


























I think this one really captures the warm, smothering feeling of a Father's love.





















Kudos to the shutterbug who captured this magnificent moment of a kid eating it, hard.

























LOL, these lesbians have nothing to hide. Well, except their love.
























Ah yes, the classic "C'mon, dad, please don't freak out again!!" look in her eyes.


























And last but certainly not least... The All-American family, including Grandpa, who always considered pants optional. The kettleballs add a nice touch as well.




HAPPY HUMP DAY PUMP UP TO ALL!!!
Stay Pumped.