Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stay Tuned...

Sorry gang, I've been lacking in the blog department lately, but trust me, some good stuff is coming soon. I just got back from one helluva trip to florida to see my main meatman, and it was crazy. Whiskey, sunshine, grillin' out, meat, more whiskey, more meat... anyway, one document of this legendary weekend is a song we wrote and recorded, entitled "The Meatiest". Maybe if you ask real nice, we'll let ya hear it. Not sure yet though, it may have to remain an unreleased treasure. Some of the material is, um, unsavory? Let's just say it's real meaty.

I'll get some pics of the fiasco on here real soon too, you know, for me to look at and for you to briefly glance over.

Ok, that's all for now. Sorry, just wanted to check in and tell you that more is comin', I promise, so get hungry...

3 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

So glad I got to hear that meat-mix...treasure for sure!

it should be released for public consumption (get it).

and put some pictures of some god-damned dinosaurs up already!

louisa marion photography said...

um, excuse me. it's hump day. where's your pump up post?

heckyeahman said...

meatman, this meats for you