Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HUMP DAY PICTURE PUMP UP!!!

After a lack of a PUMP UP last week (of which I was appropriately called out for), I decided to return to form with some pics from my recent mini-vaca.

Ah yes, Florida, hangin' with my main meat man. I started labeling each pic, then I figured, fuck it, a picture is worth a jillion words. Then I thought, well, maybe 16 words: Meat. Whiskey. Grillin'. Swamp. Dinosaurs. Meaty. Boozin'. Jucy Lucy's. Writin' Songs. Meatier. Bird. Beers. THE MEATIEST.

2 dudes just straight up hangin' out, hard.












































































































































































































































GET JACKED, PEOPLE!!!

BONUS PUMP UP:


And for those of you who couldn't give 2 shits about 2 dudes just killin' it, here's another reason to get pumped today...

Sonic offers free root beer floats Wednesday

6 comments:

cristabell said...

now i really want a juicy lucy.

heckyeahman said...

easily the meatiest weekend of my life. still can't stop listening to our song. lol, "our song".

Cody Girl said...

hahaha!!!!

These pictures are soooo much better than just hearing about it hahaha

ps I was also pretty thrilled when Condor two called you out last week-- ha ha I had to laugh at that -- and I did notice that week mind you

Dus said...

Cody you are a quick one! Yeah, that reference was to Condor Deuce callin' me out... gosh, you kids are getting sharp these days! Hopefully I can keep the pumped levels up more consistently every Wednesday!

Cody Girl said...

God daammnn that juicy lucy looks amazing!!

Extreme Ash said...

Those are DINOSAURS! Fuck yeah.