Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shout, Shout, Let it All Out. (shout-out blog time!)

Ever have one of those days where things just kinda fall into place? I mean, I went into work feelin' awesome today, then my coworkers were being awesome, so they bounced some awesomeness back at me, which in turn made me awesome-er, and I reflected some awesome back to them and... well, we had a reciprocal Awesome-Fest going on, it was rad.. Anyway, I know I usually blog about two-headed girls or wieners or robots or whatever, but just wanted to have a sorta-serious post, for the record. Just a lil' shout out to all the people who add to the awesome in my life. You know who you are! And if you don't, well...

The Badger: Your engagement proposal story made me excited for hot air balloons in the future.

Amanda D/K: talk about catchin up, you made my Sunday truly enjoyable, thanks for the laughs/ideas/fun and games in general!

Jen Jen: if laughter is the best medicine, you just made me overdose.

Raskin: My man-pal, you rock so much harder than me on a daily basis. I truly share in yer excitement everyday, u got some good things comin' duder.

Heck Yeah, man: Every time u are funny, i miss you more, meatfriend. Keep er' growin', son.

Cody Girl is Sweet
: you are sweet. indoor camping gets me pumped, even if it's all talk and we never do it! i still have your xmas present to give you, sad!

The Condor: Always spicing up the workplace. Fake fights and hipster blame-games are always a good time!

Benny Ju Ju: One of a select few who can actually appreciate 'Tim and Eric' with me. My partner in crime come 6AM. My greatest foe when it comes to "the game" (rule no. 1: the game is always on!)

B-Pain: I have no embarrassment when it comes to making strange noises with you, acting old-british (is that what we're doing Bosworth?), and arguing (that's fun, right?).

JuJack: My biggest mistake in life was the incident at Palmers..."you go first." Sorry bud. Consistent trivia accomplice, smartass, and perfecter of the shark laugh.

Cristabell: energy partner! i never get sick of discussing all things larry arms/sundowner with you! also, when i'm too goofy, you keep me in check by giving me the "ohgod" look.

Dolphin: Do they have blogs in British? Miss ya!

Nater-cakes: I always look forward to flipping you off daily. The human garbage disposal.

Nicolej: sorry for so many q's. provider of ideas. oh, i still read yer blog!

CMG: Sorry i fake getting mad at you, you're precious, definitely not a robot.

Nick B: Family man, lifetime BFF, ultimate bandmate, reader of this blog?


So, I left you off this list, eh? Yell at me in the comments section and I swear I'll make it up to you! Oh, and a lot of you will have no idea who these people are, sorry! I will get back to blogging about penises and food and other silly things in good time, hang in there. Oh, and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

cristabell said...

CMG IS A ROBOT.

YOU ARE A HIPSTER.

omg look.

Dus said...

CMG has too many emotions to be a robot...

And I am so Wisconsin i am NOT a hipster! my music isn't obscure enough, my hang-out spots aren't trendy enough, and my sweatshirts scream "regular dude".

Cody Girl said...

never gets done?!! FRIDAYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

I cant believe I go the 2nd shout out! HOORAY!

I think that was my most favorite Sunday- I miss you too much!

Anonymous said...

no shout outs for this anonymous poster...and i don't deserve any, so don't fret precious...