Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP!!!






















P-P-P-P-PUMP IT UP!!!


Welcome to Wednesday, that glorious mid-way point in your week where you can just smell the weekend right around the corner! Let's get pumped.



PUMP ONE:


Speaking of smells, check this out. BACON SCENTED CAR AIR FRESHENER.























"Excuse me officer, is there a problem?"
"Yes sir, the reason that I pulled you over today is that, uh... well, um...to be honest, your car smells like meat heaven."

If you actually click that link, you can buy these suckers for only $1.17. Do it. You're welcome. PUMP!!




PUMP TWO: New Year's Resolutions are bullshit. However, I did make it a sort of personal goal to cut back on my caffeine intake for the new year. You see we have this mini-fridge in our office room, and this fridge is always chock-full of delicious delicious Mountain Dew. In an unprecedented display of sheer willpower, I'm going to limit myself to just TWO cans of Mountain Dew per week. (Impossible, I know). Well GUESS WHAT PUMPERS?!?!?! TODAY IS MOUNTAIN DEW DAY. I'm suckin' one down right now as I type this. P to da UMP!!!




















PUMP THREE:

I just saw 'The Hurt Locker'. Effin' A man, this movie RULES. Put it on yer Netflix, like, NOW. It's about a bomb squad unit in Iraq, where every day their lives are put on the line as they defuse bombs, face insurgents, do other stuff that has you on the edge of your seat, etc. Anyway, there's this rad scene where one of the robots designed to disable this bomb malfunctions, and things take a turn for the worse. Check it out below, PUMPED:



Ok, now seriously, check that shit out. I mean it. I know you didn't watch it the first time, so I'll give you another chance. This scene is so intense! Watch it! Now!



C'mon people, it's 3 freegin' seconds long, just watch the damn clip!! (And if you've watched it twice now, give it a go one more time, just for overkill. It gets better every time, I swear!)





PUMP FOUR:
I just got done watchin' 'Always Sunny in Philly' the other night, then was about to head to bed when I flipped on the the news. Something was not quite right...







PUMP FIVE:
And finally, for our last pump... What's up America? Still not over this singing/dancing/reality TV crap, huh? Well if you think AMERICA'S got talent, you should check out the Russians!! PUMP!!!





Hang in there, the weekend is almost here!
HAPPY PUMPIN' EVERYBODY!!!

2 comments:

heck yeah, man said...

I NEED TO SEE THE REST OF THAT RUSSIAN VIDEO CLIP

Extreme Ash said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!