Sunday, November 8, 2009

PAVEMENT TO HEADLINE SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010!!

HOLY CRAP I'm so stoked. Just read this, got such a largey right now! As some of you may know, I love this band, and have always said that should the stars align and they get back together someday, I'm there. Well, the time has come my friends. And what better place than in beautiful Quincy, WA at The Gorge!














Sweet vid of The Gorge that pumps me up


I was just there this summer, and can say it was the most beautiful place I've ever seen a show, ever. Who wants to go on a roadtrip??? Memorial Day Weekend, May 29th - 31st, 2010. Tickets HERE. Sasquatch site HERE. The full lineup doesn't come out til Feb. 16th, but just something to think about! I say we pack some cars with some good friends, head West, camp, eat, jam, laugh,, etc etc etc etc etc!!!!







3 comments:

Cody Girl said...

How tempting is this! How fun would THIS be?!!!? hhmmmmm- Ill have to talk to you more about this for sure. Maybe Ill try to AIM today...

andy said...

holy shit i love pavement! im totally there, would you really want to road trip all the way oupavement sucks, dude.

cristabell said...

that would be so much fun.