Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP!!

HUMP DAY PUMP UP, ULTIMATE VACATION EDITION.

Welcome back to the P-Bath, fellow bloggers! Sorry it's been a while, I've had a lot on my plate/mind. Well today started just like any other day, except my PUMPED levels were just "average"... not too pumped, not too un-pumped. So you KNOW sumthin' hadta be done ASAP! Large McCafe? BAM!! pump.

















(is that Yoda gettin' pumped back there?? yes.)


Then I started checkin' my email, and wouldn't ya know it? My lil' sis had sent me a multiple paragraph email, chock-full of life updates, memories from our childhood, and extemporaneous pumpage. I LOVE getting long-ass messages, and this one was not just yer average, puny email length. Evidence below. PUMP.


Average Email:









My Sister's Kick Ass Long Email:














Now the real PUMP UP has begun. I can feel the energy just flowin' through my veins, my legs are just a-shakin', holy shit I'M JAZZED AS HELL RIGHT NOW!

Ok, I gotta admit, this might be a selfish HUMP DAY PUMP UP today, but feel free to toke off my energy. After a few short hours of work tomorrow, I'll be embarking on what I like to refer to as "Life Pump Trip '09". I'm goin to get in the car and head West. Needless to say, I'M FUGGIN' PUUUUUUMPED!!!!!!

This may be the PUMPEDEST I've EVER been in my LIFE. I am not shitting you, no lie. Words cannot describe my sky-rocketing pump levels as I sit here, envisioning this trek. Some of you may not give a hoot, I apologize - we'll get back to your regularly scheduled HDPU in 2 weeks. But for now, here's the itinerary for LIFE PUMP TRIP '09:


Thursday 09/03
Depart after work at 4:00PM
Drive as far as you can to Montana.
Sleep somewhere.











Friday 09/04

Depart 7-8am
Drive to campground at Deerlodge National Forest, MT (7hrs)
Spend night in the woods.






















Saturday 09/05

Depart 7-8AM
Drive to Spokane, WA

7:30PM - Modest Mouse show @ The Knitting Factory
Camp













Sunday 09/06


Depart 7-8AM
Arrive at Vantage Riverside Resort (2.5 hrs)
(Riverfront camping)







6PM: Dave Matthews Band concert at The Gorge Amphitheatre





















Monday 09/07


9AM - Drive to Mount Rainier National Park (2 hrs)
Camp Ohanapecosh
Climb a mountain. Enjoy nature. Relax.


Tuesday 09/08
Day 2 at Mt. Rainier. Hiking. Nature. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!








Wednesday 09/09

7AM drive to Seattle, (2 hrs)
Check into hotel.



















Seattle Agenda:

Pike Place Market

Seattle Aquarium

Argosy Cruises - Seattle Harbor Tour



Thursday, 09/10
Experience more SEATTLE

Space Needle
Experience Music Project

Pacific Science Center

(maybe Woodland Park Zoo)
Seattle Pub Crawl



Friday, 09/11 - Saturday 09/12

Head home! drive drive drive.

Sunday, 09/12
3:30PM - Arrive @ Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI. Immediately start drinking/grilling.

7:00PM - Watch the Packers absolutely CRUSH the Chicago Bears!!


Monday, 09/13


Sleep. Forever.
(or until work on Tuesday)


I couldn't ask for a better Bday/Labor Day/Vaca, so stoked! There may be no Pudding Bath updates for awhile, but maybe I'll check in from the road or something. Ok, enjoy your Wednesday everyone, and remember...


No matter what journey you're on, if you come to a PUMP in the road, TAKE IT!!!


10 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Crista Bell told me about your life journey. I am extremely jealous and happy for you. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME. I expect a million pictures on PB when you return.

Text me if you need life advice :)

louisa marion photography said...

this hdpu killed it. have the BEST TIME EVERRRRRRR on your lifequest.

Mandy said...

Nothing gets me pumped up more than having my brother write about me on his blog!!! Thanks for the PUMP UP! I really think there should be HDPD theme song. Doesn't everyone need a song to sing to get PUMPED UP?!?! Love you Bro!

Schwanz said...

Call me weird but I keep asking myself, "I wonder how many #3's Dus-Bag be taking on his Life Pump Trip '09???" If it's not too much to share, I'd probably take a few on a trip by myself across the country!

Cody Girl said...

Adam, this is so awesome. I am so happy for you- and jealous!! wow! Are you going with Nick?
I like that you posted pre pictures of your trip haha
excellent--
have fun okay-
and I think we should do a trip like that when I get back-- you down?!
Have fun. I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning that theme. Thanx for giving this data.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 320 pounds on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were about 320 bucks on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Hilary Kuree