Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"And in the end we'll burn in history..."

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE REMAINDER OF THIS WEEK:

music trivia.
overcoming my cold/getting sick.
facebook stalking.
movie/wine/popcorn eating contest night.
overnight Mega-bus trip.
boozing on aforementioned bus trip.
destroying Chicago.
deep dish pizza.
drunken dancing with friends.
re-overcoming my cold/getting sick again after aforementioned boozing.
Subway sandwiches (c'mon haters, they NEVER get old, and cheap as shit).
not blogging.
the moment work is done on friday and i close my laptop.
the moment i get in my car and crank music after aforementioned work on aforementioned friday.
the moment i am approx. 4.4 glorious miles away from aforementioned work on aforementioned friday, at my humble home, simultaneously kicking off my shoes and cracking open a cold beverage.
snowy days/electric blanket.
sunday sleep fest '99.


THINGS I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO AFTER THIS WEEK:

The feeling on Monday morning that all of the aforementioned events are now in the past, and will exist only in my memory, for as long as aforementioned memory lasts, which won't be long if i continue to have weeks in which the aforementioned debauchery occurs.