Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Worst Rap You've Never Heard.

Yo! So I was up Nort' chillin' with some white folks, and yes we were pretty liq'd up, but that is NO excuse for this shameless display of the worst free-style rap I have ever heard in my life. The worst... and unintentionally the funniest. Keep your eye on the dude in the orange sweatshirt... I'm talkin' mad sick flow, sucka! Hey kids, have fun as you follow along with the handy lyric guide below!!! lol.



This what i do!
Get with the lyrics...
(some dude, "listen to this!")

TEXAS. LEXUS.
Like a Nexus Lexus Search
...on the internet.

i don't give a fuck
if you got #@!%*??

i got a laptop.
cause i don't give a fuck if you're gonna drop!
you got a new case
....but i can see your face.
popped up on Myspace

Myspace. My face.
John McCain is my ace.
Fuck it!
Tough old man you've got grace.
So fuck you!
("John McCain is my ace?")

Cause I'm a tough old man. I'm gonna fuckin...
You ain't got to act so shady.

I'm gonna kill you.
How do we??? (haha)

Cause I don't give a fuck.
I'll kill you.
("I can't believe John McCain made it into the rap!")


WOW. Repeat and enjoy.

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

I'm gonna kill you - I do weed?

you know this guy? wisconsin.